Little Buckaroos Early Learning Center Program and Ages Served
Little Buckaroos Early Learning Center LLC is a twelve-month program offering a variety of year-round opportunities. We will be closed in room 4 to prepare for the next group of students the day before.
- Infant Room: Ages 4 weeks to 1 year, capacity 6 infants with ratio 3/1, with 6/2 teachers.
- Toddler Room: Ages 1 year to 2 ½ years, capacity 10 students with 2 teachers.
- Preschool Room 1: Ages 2 ½ to school age, capacity 10 students with 1 teacher, 12/2 teachers. Full day classroom.
- Preschool Room 2: ages 2 ½ to school age, capacity 10 students with 1 teacher, 12/2 teachers.
- This room is half day with student’s hours for the AM class 7-11 am (breakfast and snack) and the PM class 12-4 pm (snack) and after-school session is 4:30 - 6:00 pm (snack).
- Preschool Room 2 classes start August 15 – May 25 (these dates may change due to calendar year, follow our Facebook page for updates.
- Teaching about recycling
- Community service
- Graduating to kindergarten